...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive ! (1976)

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive (1976) - 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

  Ok so who owned or still does own a vinyl copy of this gem ?     There must still be a multi-million of you out there...........Well back in 1976 (gulp) this album turned Peter Frampton into a household name having sold in the multi-millions surpassing all live albums at that time on sales.    My brother Danny and I played this one over and over and it still holds the magic for me as the day i first heard it....

  The 30th Anniversary Deluxe edition is a 2 HDCD /SACD remastered version from the original master tapes and include 4 unreleased tracks that did not appear on the orginal vinyl.......amazing stuff ...."Do you feel the way I do?"  

No comments: