...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Monday, July 1, 2013

Nat King Cole - Sings For You (1963)

Nat King Cole - Sings For You 

   Now here is a superb album of the velvetty voice of Nat King Cole released back in the early 60's as a British import.  Therebis no date stamp on the vinyl and I had a hardtime dating this old vinyl compilation, but my guess is early 60's.      

   All the tracks on this album are superb and very well recorded.  Nat's voice is clear and soft with that voice that only he had.   Songs on this compilation are  Song Of Delilah, and gorgeous version of Funny,  The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot, Land Of Love,  I'll Never Say Never Again Again,  I'll Always Remember You, Here's To My Lady, Who Do You Know In Heaven, A Weaver Of Dreams, Return To Paradise, Lush Life and  Three Little Words

No comments: