...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ambrosia - Somewhere I`ve Never Travelled (1978)

Ambrosia - Somewhere I`ve Never Travelled (1978), Warner Bros. Records  
    After the release of their sensational debut album Ambrosia decided to enlist Alan Parsons as a producer and Andrew Powell to help create a bigger symphonic progressive rock album as follow up album....and that is exactly what they did.    Somewhere I`ve Never Travelled is a truely wonderful album full of both pop and prog genres with wonderful vocal harmonies and melodies that you can only dream of. 
  Somewhere I`ve Never Travelled is a magical album that I treasure like the early Alan Parsons albums ! 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ambrosia's first two albums are Brilliant! Alan Parsons does some of his best work ever in mixing Ambrosia's debut album and producing Somewhere I've Never Travelled. Both albums are just Magical!