...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dungen - Tio Bitar

Dungen - Tio Bitar, 2007 Kemado Records

  Swedish psych'sters Dungen captivated my ears a wee while ago when my pal Douggie gave me "Ta Det Lungt".    And here we have their third album Tio Bitar (which translates as "Ten Pieces/Songs") which continues thier exploration and progression into the depths of your mind.  And just like their earlier albums Tio Bitar combines a wide range of elements ......the trippy, heavy psych, traditional Swedish folk eland even that dredded one........Prog Rock !  Vocals and drumming are right out of the 60's psych scene for sure.......I love this album..........Oh yeah lyrics are in Swedish......but very well done......Check these dudes out........

No comments: