...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sharon Jones - Give The People What They Want (2014)

Sharon Jones - Give The People What They Want 

  Ever since I heard her debut album I have not missed a Sharon Jones album....one by one they just keep gettin' better 'n better!   Make no mistake my friends "Give The People What They Want" is a fantastic soul funk album full of great memorable  tunes....  The tune "You'll be lonely" is scrumptiousloussylydelicissouslly........i mean come on dude.......this jig sure is sweet!

  If you are familiar with Sharon Jones then you will adore these 10 great new tracks but for those who have not had a taste let me just say how much you have missed,..........but its not too late!


No comments: