...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Masters Of The Airwaves (1974)

 Master Of The Airwaves, Epic Records (1974)

    I guess in the final analysis these guys were not "masters" of the airwaves considering the poor sales of this limited life LP from the early 70's however I must admit that this one caught my attention years later.  My good pal Jeff Ferguson brought this album to my attention a few years ago and i had to get a copy.  This band did play a typical prog -power rock inspired style and I can see why they never made it as there is nothing really new here or let's call it original.  So why the heck then do I really like this album ?  Well I do !   Unlike much of the terrible criticism you might read around this album, I will tell you that I really enjoy spinning this album and cliche's aside really love this gem.     

No comments: