...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Saturday, January 18, 2014

david+david - boomtown (1986)

david+david - boomtown 

  What happened to these guys?    Anyone know ?  

  But seriously folks....omg this was a University album for me and I was just spinning this old vinyl album thinking what ever happened to david+david........

David + David was an American rock duo composed of LA based musicians David Baerwald and David Ricketts.   Boomtown was one of the albums that I just loved and played all the time in University.

  This is one of those albums that I can not believe didnt become huge!!!  I guess 1986 was not a good time for great rock albums and new age dominated the youth!

  My fav song on the album is "a rock for the forgotten" which i think is just a great pop tune!



No comments: