...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shania Twain - Up! (2003)


Shania Twain - Up !  (2003) SACD

  Well I am not sure what happened to me......but I am in love with Shania Twain.........wait......i mean her music!     Up!   is a great pop album.....and way better then her "Come on Over" album which I found a little too "New Country" for me, but this album really is solid from start to finish!
  I could not believe my ears when I heard her obvious allusion to Pink Floyd's Money on "Ka-Ching!" which is a very powerful song that really makes you think about the money and credit card world we live in.

   I am not sure what happened to me but this weekend I became a Shania Twain fan !

Uh Oh !

hey for all those who are laughing at me ....take the Up! Challenge......put this album on your stereo and watch what happens......

I am definitely UP !

No comments: