...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tosca - j.a.c. (2005)

Tosca - j.a.c (2005)

  Tosca was a musical partnership of producers Richard Dorfmeister (of Kuder & Dorfmeister) and Rupert Huber.   j.a.c. was my introduction to my music of this chill-out duo who have captivated my ears.   I have not ever strayed too far from electronic music and even in my mid 40s I find myself gravitated towards those little beeps and clicks and bytes and bits.
   Tosca are one of the bands that I think need to be separated from the lot.........not really the hip hop thing......not really the dance floor e-thing........more just prog-chill-psych vibes and tons of very cool jive talkin moments.  Groovy beyond the splinter in the minds eye!    There 2 guys create a spiral world of sound that is just way too cool.
  If you are looking for a little something off the beat and track then maybe spin a bit of Tosca on your Taco !

No comments: