...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (1977)

Alan Parsons Project - I Robot , 1977   Mobile Fidelity Recording

   "I Robot" by Alan Parsons is a classic album that I can only hope will live strong forever.   Man.....they dont make em like this anymore do they !   "I Robot" was an album I grew up with and have never grown tired of this one.....today in fact I played the Mobile Fidelity remastered version which simply took me back to my early years!
  This might just be my favourite Parsons album .....and really in many ways reflects The Dark Side Of The Moon.....just told from a different perspective.     On this album we get it all too.......soft caressing vocals and gentle songs juxtaposed over heavier electronic nightmare'ish tracks of robotic invasion.......very cool album and a great headphone experience album !

No comments: