...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Temples - Sun Structures (2014)

Temples - Sun Structures 

  When Crispian Mills and Kula-Shaker dis-banded I was so bummed out.........they were the perfect mix of psychedelic and rock that I had heard in such a long time.   "Peasants, Pigs and Astronauts" I think was one of the best indie rock albums of the 90's and now we have the Temples debut album taking off where Kula had ended!

  Temples are a relatively new Brit Indie rock band that have it !    Great vocals , great songs and that 60's psych flare that is so sadly missing from todays music.  My fav song on the album is the holographic tune "the golden throne" which resonates with trippy frills and rock elements to perfection.

  Temples are a four piece band led by the inventive guitars and vocals of James Bagshaw

  Dreamy.......spacey........as if you were looking thru a kaleidoscope with your ears!

I absolutely love this album ............and so will you.....

Buy it on vinyl for an even more authentic sound!

No comments: