...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Friday, September 2, 2011

Explosions In The Sky - All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone (2007)

Explosions In The Sky - All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone (2007)

  "It's Natural To Be Afraid" is perhaps one of the great epic instrumental tracks of all time.  Tension building and highly emotional this album really is a work of beauty.   Explosions In The sky may not be for everyone but for those who  love highly engaged instrumental music that explores the vastness of space will love this band.  EITS are a Texas Quartet who create a musical collage of atmospheres that expand well beyond the dark nebula of your mind.  Everytime I hear these guys I am totally reminded of Godspeed you black emperor!  Highly recommended and hugely well crafted music that I am a huge fan of.....this band is extra special folks !    check em out before you check out !

No comments: