...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - Stranger In Town (1978)

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - Stranger In Town (1978)

   "Hollywood Nights" was a childhood anthem of mine........and i still love the power of this album and always will.   I forgot just how groovy the backing vocalists were back then but this album kicks !  There is not a bad song on this album........

  I will admit that after having gone thru about 200 of my friends weddings I was tired of Old Time Rock and Roll....but now that we are all in our twilight years I dont hear this song every weekend....phew.......and on the album its a nice tune to hear again......i actually enjoyed it again !

  "Till It Shines" is another great toe tapping soulful rock ditty with a wild guitar solo that makes you wanna air guitar this puppy!   ............till it shines...........



  

No comments: