...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (2008)

Sigur Rós -Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (2008)

  Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (English: With a Buzz in Our Ears We Play Endlessly) is the fifth full-length studio album by the Icelandic band Sigur Rós, released on June 23, 2008 and ranks as another great bright spot in this bands discography!
  After hearing this summer "Inní mér syngur vitleysingur" live in Toronto over warm winds, standing beside 2 good friends (Allie and Simon) simply put me in a different world.  Allie I cant thank you enough for this GIFT !   That evening was just so extra special that I can not even tell you how much it meant to  me.........
  I first discovered Sigur Ros after their second album and never looked back......it took me a while to pick up some of their later albums but "Meo" simply is yet another magnetic album that you live as much and you listen to.
  If you honestly have not heard Sigur Ros then you have missed out......life is too short to  not hear this album....go out and buy it !!!
     Góðan daginn may make you even cry !   Stranger things have happened !
      

No comments: