...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Monday, December 24, 2012

Viintage Trouble - The Bomb Shelter Sessions (2011)

Vintage Trouble - The Bomb Shelter Sessions

   I had never heard of this band until I saw them perform as an opening act on The Who's Quadrophenia tour.  This band are very much "Vintage" and play somewhere in the Otis Redding meets Led Zeppelin meets James Brown camp (funk, rock, blues and soul all in one album).   I really dig this album and love the groove these guys get into and think that lead vocalists Ty Taylor has just a GREAT voice ! 
   This is a high energy music and I can see why The Who liked this band as the opening act cause they got us all grooving !   
    The Bomb Shelter Sessions being a studio album actually captures their energy and raw'ness that I so loved in their "live" presence.   Vintage trouble fuse together soul and rock that will make your toes wiggle and bring out your air guitar skills! 
   Pick up this album ......you wont be sorry !


    

No comments: