...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Michael Hedges - Live On The Double Planet (1987)

Michael Hedges - Live On The Double Planet

  If there was one Michael Hedges album to own then IMHO this is it !    Hedges may have been one of the alltime greatest guitarists on the planet....really .....this guy was amazing...

  I first discovered Hedges back in my univesity days and this album I played over and over again and again.  I still have my vinyl copy too which I am playing as I write thie brief review.

Live on the Double Planet captures Hedges live from various live shows on his 1986 tour.  There are guitar moments where you cant believe one guys is really doing all this !  

The sound also is amazing.....Wyndam Hill vinyl is pretty sweet and this is up to all the audiophile qualities and very worthy of this.


No comments: