...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream (1999)

Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream (2 LP)

Stupid Dream was the 5th Studio album released by British Progressive Rock Recreates PORCUPINE TREE.


  The first time I think I saw PT they were touring in Quebec Canada on this album and they were absolutely brilliant.  I remember being just so amazed at this album from start to finish...i loved it then and i love it now.

  I had read a number of audiophile articles on this album and the overwhelming comments were that this 180g remaster is far superior to all the CD releases.   So...i did the unthinkable and picked up the double vinyl Steve Wilson remaster and now see just how much better this is......

  PT have been on the cutting edge of the prog rock scene for about 15 years now and Stupid Dream is for me one of their finest moments.

  This albums sounds better than ever !   Mother i need her !!!!!


No comments: