...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (1973)

Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (180g vinyl)

  Ok so i grew up listening to ZEP and there was a time in my life when I really was Zepped-out and put these albums away for a while.   My brother was a bigger Zep head than i but now I think my Zep collection is bigger than his!    And thanks to Jimmy Page and these remasters I have been able to pick up a great spunding vinyl versions of all HOUSES of THE HOLY one of my favourite Zep albums ".

Who could ever forget the guitar and mellotron of "The Rain Song" or the progressive/psychedelia of "No Quarter".....simply classic rock and an absolutely essenttial rock album!

Jimmy Page's remasterd version is simply fantastic and this album never sounded so good to my ears!

Essential classic rock !

No comments: