...this blog captures in order the albums as I pull these gems off the shelf and groove to them .....

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Church - Heyday (1986)

The Church - Heyday

  "Heyday" was the sixth album released by Australia's art rockers The Church and was the first album I bought from these guys back in the day.    The song "Already Yesterday" grabbed my attention as I recall and I used to put that track on my compilation tapes I used to make!   Wow where have those days gone !

  So some 25 years later here I am still listening to "Heyday" ...so for me it stood the test of time i guess.   Does anyone else adore this album like I do ?   I never hear much about this album of this band for that matter.....

Production wise this album sure does feel 1980's and you can tell its origination!

No comments: